Who we are
Our website address is: https://cubandancefestivalinbarcelona.com.
Cuba Baila en Barcelona (CBB) aims to be an international dance festival whose main goal is to gather dancers from all around the world, and instructors, all sharing the same passion for music and dance. The festival boasts well known experienced teachers who graduated from the Cuban National School of Art ENA, as well as teachers from La Casona del Son, one of the most popular Dance Schools in Havana-Cuba.
CBB is own by two partner companies. La Perla Experience IVS Denmark and La Casona del Son in Cuba
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City and Country
Note: We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 years old.
Use of Data
Cuban dance Festival in Barcelona uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Denmark and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Denmark and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Cuban Dance Festival in Barcelona may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Cuban Dance Festival in Barcelona
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the Data we collect. CBB collects your personal data by:
- registering on our website
- Voluntary complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards
- filling in contact forms
- direct communication by email or chat
Data Protection Rights
- Right of access – You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. As long it is stored in our Database
- Right of rectification – You have the right to request that our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to request our Company to erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to restriction of processing – You have the right to request our Company to restrict your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to complain -You have the right to complain regarding our handling of your personal data.
- Right to object -You have the right to object to our Company processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to portability – You have the right to request that our Company transfer the data we collect to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
If you agree, CBB would like to send you information about our product and services of ours that we think you might like. That could, for example, be when is the new Festival taking place again, or any other extra activity or workshop you could participate before the festival starts.
How to contact us
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: www.cubandancefestivalinbarcelona.com
- By phone number: +45 3058 6100